We have great pleasure in announcing that The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College are once again hoping to run our annual ski trip to Austria departing Saturday, 16th April 2022 and returning Saturday, 23rd April 2022.
This is on the proviso that all current travel and Covid restrictions have been lifted.
We are only able to offer this trip to students who will be in Years 7-10, and Year 12 next year due to the importance of exams and revision for Year 11 and 13.
The cost of the trip is provisionally £859, paid on a monthly basis. This price includes:
- 5 days skiing with 5 hours of instruction
- 8 day coach hire and return ferry crossing, Dover-Calais
- 5 nights’ accommodation, bed, breakfast and evening meal
- Hot lunch voucher for each day skiing
- 5 day lift pass
- 5 days hire of ski equipment and helmet (clothing not included)
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Personalized ‘hoodie’ as a memento of the trip
- Evening entertainment entrance fees
- Full 24 hour resort representation through IBT Travel
Additional costs may include:
- Hiring of a jacket and salopettes, if required, approximately £50 from Sayers of Yarm
- Any extra drinks you may purchase during the day
- An up to date passport
At present we are assessing interest in the trip and whether there would be sufficient students for the trip to be viable.
If this trip sounds like something you would be interested in, please can you complete the following form. Click Here for Form.
Completion of this form does not guarantee you a place on the trip, nor does it commit you to the trip.
Should you require any further information please contact Mr East or Mr Cooksey by email.
Mr M. East
Mr J. Cooksey