All students and staff are attached to a house in school. This creates a healthy competition and pushes students to succeed. Points are awarded for various events throughout the year, however, the main core of the points come from:
- Attendance per half term from the house as a whole
- Students who achieve 100% Attendance per half term
- Reward points which students are awarded for exceptional work or attitude shown around school
Each house has a House Leader and the five house leaders create the House Team. They organise the events and are another level of support for our students. Keep checking back as the house points update after every event.
As well as smaller trophies for events, there are three House Trophies up for grabs each year.
- The House Point Shield awarded to the house with the most collective points across the whole year.
- The Sports Cup awarded to the house who has the most points across all sporting events throughout the year.
- The Sports Day Shield awarded to the house who collects the most points on Sports Day.
House Point Shield
Achievement Point Cup
Overall Standings with Competition Results
House Events for 2020-21
Due to the bubbles in school, House Activities will be extremely difficult, however, we are not giving up! There are remote activities in play now and we'll be looking to get some 'in-school' activities coming soon.
|Year 8 Gaming (Mario Kart)||TBC|
|Year 11 Gaming (Fifa)||TBC|
|Year 7 Spelling Bee||TBC|