Students can access their School Email, Teams, use and download Office from anywhere.
- To access browse to http://login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your school email address – your computer username followed by @emsstudent.bhcet.org.uk e.g. email@example.com
- In the next logon box, log in with your computer username and password.
If you need your password resetting during the Coronavirus pandemic, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will reset for you.
Need more help?
Here’s a demo Of the logon process and a guide to Office 365
Not letting you log in? If you are in years 8-13, chances are your device is trying to sign you into the old system. This is the most common error. Don’t worry – here’s how to fix!
- Teams app on a phone/tablet – the easiest way to fix the issue is to delete the app and re-install, then login with your new details.
- On a laptop – If you normally use Google Chrome, try using Microsoft Edge or another browser. This won’t have cached credentials or keychain which will be trying to use your old account details.